The work and ministry of The First Cathedral is supported by donations from the members of our congregation, friends and visitors. People just like you! How is the money utilized?
These financial resources are used:
- To care for people in need in our local community through our ongoing projects.
- To support our missions all over the world.
- To spread the Word of God in the most effective and creative ways possible.
- To pay for our professional staff.
- To maintain and improve our campus and facilities.
How much should I Give?
Of course, this depends on your personal circumstances. Some people give more, some give less. What you decide to give is your decision, in prayer, with God. Whatever the amount, we are truly thankful for your decision and consideration.
What are the giving opportunities?
- General Donations
- First Fruits
- Faith For Our Future
- TV/Radio Discovering Your Power
Can I set-up regular donations?” The First Cathedral provides its supporters the convience, flexibility and opportunity to set up automatic recurring donations, which can be canceled at any time.
Benefits of Online Giving
- We understand that life is busy, and sometimes it throws you a curve ball here or there (bad weather, weekend cold, vacation…you get the picture). Well, now there’s a convenient way to give tithes and offerings or donate right from your home computer.
- You can give a one-time gift like you would in a regular weekend service, or you can schedule weekly or monthly transfers for your tithes and offerings and it’s at no cost to you!
- You can also use your Visa or MasterCard and receive rewards! Or you can have the money taken from your checking account.
- Maybe you were really blessed by a guest minister over the weekend, but you didn’t have any cash on you during the service…just logon to FirstCathedral.org!
- You can view a record of your giving anytime you’d like…not to mention you’ll be saving the environment by using less paper!